16 August 2015

I Only Want To Impress Her, The Woman That I Love

I need to hold her imagination as hard as I hold her body. She shows how she feels with her eyes as well as how she warms to me. The smile upon her face is my most favorite piece of art. Her wisdom is understated as she ponders my words to digest them, the expression on her face tells me if she felt my words. We are equal in our understanding, although we see things from different angles. She is connected to the earth , whereas I am connected to the world. As she grows wiser in her life, she needs more than compliments about her body, she needs to be recognized for her mind and for you to try to understand her world. She will push you, in good ways and sometimes bad ways, she needs to know you have the depth to hold the pieces of her soul. The greatest strength I can ever give her, to support her, Is to provide the environment that will allow her to feel safe to show her pain, to make her want to reflect her happiness within and to encourage her to grow to be all that she can be. A man`s job is never done until she believes deep down, that he is the one.


Ibeziako Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Your Comments Here

[LINK TEXT]